Sit back and watch your followers grow, trust me it actually works~
Try to find the error. It’s impossible.
Did you know that 80% of UCSD students could not find the error above? Repost this with the title “what’s wrong here”, and when you click “post “, the answer will be really obvious.
you know what i think? i think more people should follow me.
you? omfovdmaiognbisksnm. we NEED to catch up. i havent talked to you in foreverr
it doesnt matter how long your life is, all that matters is how much of it you actually LIVE.
Denison’s new songs=AMAZING.
- fidgeting with hands or feet
- difficulty remaining seated
- being easily distracted by extraneous stimuli
- difficulty awaiting turn in games or group activities
- blurting out answers before questions are completed or before they are called to answer
- difficulty in following instructions
- difficulty sustaining attention in tasks or play activities
- shifting from one incomplete task to another
- talking excessively
- interrupting or intruding on others
- not listening to what is being said
- forgetting things necessary for tasks or activities
- engaging in physically dangerous activities without considering possible consequences
- runs about excessively in situations in where it is inappropriate
- fidgets with hands or feet or squirms in seat
- has difficulty acting quietly in leisure activities
- is often “on the go” or often acts as if “driven by a motor”
- talks excessively
- blurts out answers before hearing the entire question
- interrupts or intrudes on others
- feels and acts restless
bolded= ones i have
ive been researching it, and i have almost all of the symptoms.
oh well. my parents wont believe me, so ill never get diagnosed or treated anyways.
i hate my friends.
oh wait, what friends?
Get at me bro.
- hey whats up
- tell me about yourself
- favorite bands
- why you follow me
5:00 6:00 7:00 7:30
only one person that i know irl follows me…..soo shut up, and i only have 20 followers in total………